Painted and Weathered for Adding to a Diorama

I wasn’t so pleased with the paint job and found out that one assembly wasn’t right and I went ahead and replaced the barrel cleaning tool that went with the kit. So I replaced it with the Aber R23 Cleaning Rod & Spare Aerial Cannister.

After that final check, I went ahead with the camo painting process. I Primarily used Vallejo Paints for the primer,basecoat and camo. Sprayed Glosscoat Clear Acrylic afterwards and let dry 24 hours.

The next day I then used the MIG Enamel Washes. Let Dry 24 hours and sprayed it with matte acrylic clear coat.

The next day, did some light panel traffic wear with MIG Abeitlung Oils. Did some chipping and dry brushing with Testors Enamel Model Master Paint.
And finally finishing it off  using MIG Pigmets for the final step.

C

D

EHGF

A

Advertisements