Dragon 1/35th Panther A Late “Black Knight” (Kit# 6524)

 

Painted and Weathered

In these last pages,they show the three camo pattern. I used all sorts of mediums,but primarily after the red primer was applied I used Vallejo Acrylics. For the basecoat I used Sand Yellow (#009) for the basecoat and modulation process. For the two other colors for the tri-camo I used Calvary Brown (#137) for Rotbraun. And for Olivgrün I used German Camo Dark Green (#097). The airbrush paint process came out exceptionally well,especially that I was using my brand new Iwata “Ninja Jet” Compressor. I used Testors Dullcote and Glosscote for the clearcoats needed for the “wash” process,and for the final matt look. I used Testor’s Model Master Enamels for the pioneer tools. I used a small pinpoint brush for the chipping,and used MIG 502 Abteilung Oils for the highlights and heavy traffic areas. MIG Pigments was used nicely for the lower hull,tracks and wheel assemblies.These were the primary mediums that I used.

Footnote

I had trouble with the application of the Archer 1/35 medium tall numbers black & white turret transfers (#AR35040B). During the application they were accidently torn,now I had to re-order them and will download up to date pictures,when it’s do      12

10

13

14

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

29

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

31

Advertisements