The projcet begins with the hull as is typical, and the first job I did was to remove the wheel sprockets/torsion bars. These was minimal cleanup for assembly to the hull. I’ve already chose the Tiger I Late Version,so I will  assemble the set of wheels to match it accordingly. The small seam around all the wheels was sanded away with 400 grit sandpaper. After that I installed the wheel assembly. As far as the drive sprockets, and idler wheels they were not glued at this point,because to make sure the track fits great. ( Note: for the two halves of the idler wheel. Use parts G8 and G7 the smaller of the two sets because they are the correct ones to use).

Advertisements