In these steps the process went relatively well. As mentioned, I replaced the kit’s barrel assembly with the Lion Roar barrel. I then continued with very few snags. What I did see was that the upper hull  side support sections for the skirt assembly were different from that of the instruction sheet,in that the right side front section and the left side rear section were upside down. Also there was a lot of  filling of the factory defects on the underside of the lower hull assembly,especially because I wasn’t going to have the skirts attached. All in all it went pretty easy. The next step is  getting it prepped  and primed.

Advertisements